Applying for a Palette Fund Grant
Welcome to the Palette Fund. For future grant cycle consideration, please send initial email inquiries by using the contact form below. Please make sure to learn more about our funding pillars before applying. We do not accept unsolicited grant proposals. Any forms received without an official invitation by The Palette Fund will not be honored.
Grant Cycle Calendar
Instructions and Important Dates for participating in 2015 Grant Cycle II
Stage One: Letters of Intent (LOI)
- January 10, 2015 – LOI is due electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 15, 2015 - Organizations are notified if they have been selected for the second stage of our cycle. Those that have will receive our Request for Proposal package.
Stage Two: Request for Proposal (RFP)
- March 15, 2015 – RFP package is due electronically to email@example.com
- April 15, 2015 - Organizations are notified if they have been selected to move onto the final stage of our cycle. Those that have will be contacted to set up a site visit by a Palette Fund staff member.
Stage Three: Site Visits and Final Decisions
- May 15, 2015 – Site visits must be completed.
- June 15, 2015 – Grant Award Letters are distributed to our selected grantees.
The Palette Fund Forms
Letter of Inquiry Forms: By Invitation ONLY
Request For Proposal Forms: By Invitation ONLY
Request For Proposal (Diversity sheet/Fiscal sponsor) Forms
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR GRANT CYCLES
If interested in applying for our grant cycles, please fill out the form below. Note: If you are chosen to participate in our second cycle, you will receive an LOI form "by invitation only" by the end of November, 2014. Although we do our best to look into every request that comes, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to return all emails and/or give input and feedback on proposal ideas.